Published on September 6th, 2017 | by The GC Team0
Cello introduces battery operated TVs
British TV manufacturer Cello has announced additions to its range with the launch of its first battery operated LED TVs, the 22-inch C22227T2-S2 and 32-inch C32227T2-S2.
Key features include:
- Battery life up to 10 hours
- Powered from a power point or via built-in lithium ion battery
- Digital aerial included for digital viewing
- Units also operate on satellite (dish not included)
- Car adaptor cable included for charging on the road
- Range of connections include HDMI and USB
- Priced at £249.99 (22”) and £329.99 (32”)
Commenting on the launch of the two new models, Brian Palmer, CEO at Cello Electronics, said: “Due to the flexibility our UK-based production line affords, we have the ability to constantly adapt our product range to suit customer demand or explore new niche markets.
“The battery TV range was built with portability front of mind to make sure those on the move never had to compromise on the quality of their viewing experience.”