Published on May 10th, 2021 | by The GC Team0
AEG focuses on healthy homes with new products and influencer collaboration
AEG has launched a new range of air purifiers and vacuum cleaners, and teamed up with ‘cleanfluencer’ Laura Mountford, also known as @lauracleanaholic, to create the Home Clean Home guide.
The new air purifiers, which include the AX3 and the Red Dot and iF Design award-winning AX5 and AX7, complement the existing AX9 with a 360-degree air flow system which is highly effective against common airborne irritants of fine particles, bacteria, pollutants and odours. Quiet and built-in responsive technology continuously measures indoor air quality levels and adjusts the purification rate to keep air clean.
The new Red Dot award-winning QX vacuums, QX6 and QX7 are built with versatility in mind. All attachments sit onboard the vacuum, giving direct access to the lightweight handheld unit and accessories so users can quickly switch from cleaning floors to counter-tops and reaching right up to ceilings. The ergonomic full-tilt design means cleaning under furniture as low as 13.5cm or hard-to-reach places is easy. The vacuums are also designed for long, powerful cleaning without any loss of suction power.
Lisa Keogh, Head of Product Line Care and Wellbeing, Electrolux UK and Ireland, commented: “Since the beginning of the pandemic the demand for air purifiers has doubled as indoor air quality and having a clean home becomes increasingly important. The launch of our new purifiers and vacuums comes at a time when we are all looking forward to welcoming friends and family back into our homes.
“We are delighted to work with Laura Mountford in our Home Clean Home guide to give advice on how to prepare for 17th May. We hope that this, combined with our new appliances, makes deep cleaning a lot easier and more enjoyable so everyone can feel confident their homes are ready for visitors.”
The new products are available now, with the AX7 launching in June this year.
● For the smaller room or home office setting, the new AX3 is ideal. When set to Smart mode, the AX3 detects changes in air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed for optimum air cleaning and levels of comfort. It delivers efficient filtration of odours, micro-dust and harmful airborne substances such as formaldehyde, and powerful air circulation distributes cleaned air gently yet efficiently.RRP £199, 180 m3/h, covers rooms up to 16 metres squared.
● The AX5 has versatility built into the design and easily portable around the home using integrated side handles. Equipped with a four-stage purification system, it is highly effective against the most common airborne irritants of fine particles, bacteria and odours. From the moment it is connected to the Wellbeing App, the experience of achieving cleaning air is effortless. RRP £329, 300 m3/h, covers rooms up to 26 metres squared.
● The AX7 effectively cleans the air in only seven minutes. It is equipped with a five-stage purification system, making it highly effective against microscopic air pollutants, harmful gasses and odour, and offers protection against airborne bacteria. Designed to be non-intrusive, the air purifiers can simply stand on its feet or be wall-mounted for more compact rooms in the home. The responsive technology continuously measures indoor air quality levels and adjusts the air purification rate.RRP £399, greater than 300 m3/h, covers rooms up to 26 metres squared.
● Built for long-lasting effortless cleaning, the QX6 delivers a powerful clean for up to 45 minutes. The two power settings provide exceptional dust pick-up on a variety of floor types including carpet and hard floors.The easy-grip handle and low weight distribution makes it lighter in hand for effortless maneuverability and comfort.Removable ergonomic, dual-grip handheld for comfortable cleaning. Includes dusting brush, telescopic reach tool and motorised pet nozzle. RRP £169.
● A great cleaning experience is all but guaranteed with a number of smart innovations in the QX7. The easy-grip handle and low weight distribution makes the AEG cleaner range lighter in hand for effortless maneuverability and comfort. The full tilt and slim frame enables cleaning under furniture as low as 135mm from the ground, offering true versatility. The lithium turbo battery lasts for 50 minutes, pause cleaning in an instant with a self-standing design, bright LED bar highlights dust for a more thorough clean. RRP £219.