Published on September 28th, 2015 | by The GC Team0
Caple introduces steaming water taps
Caple has introduced two 3-in-1 WRAS-approved steaming water taps which supply fresh cold water, regular hot water and filtered 98°C steaming water.
The steaming water produced by the Vapos (VAP3IN1/SS) and Vapos Quad (VAPQ3IN1/SS) is perfect for making hot drinks such as tea or coffee due to a new standard of water filtration technology that provides accurate scale and pH control. It is also useful for preparing vegetables and speeding up the cooking of foodstuffs such as rice and pasta.
Both designs are simple to install and safe to use, with a cool-touch spout, separate flow for steaming water and safety mechanism for steaming water control.
The compact boiler has a temperature range of 50°C – 98°C and its 2.4-litre tank can make up to 100 cups an hour. A scale prevention filter prolongs the life of the unit, which uses less electricity than a 40W light bulb.
Both taps cost from around £919.
- Taps and boiler both WRAS-approved and guaranteed for two years
- Standard 35mm worktop cutout required
- Boiler filter maintains pH range according to EU drinking water regulation
- Protection from scale and scale amplified bio-film
- DuoBlend valve technology: water flow treated for lime scale to provide maximum water quality, 100% treated for taste and odour