Published on February 18th, 2020 | by The GC Team0
Cello launches Freeview Play TVs with integrated Alexa
British TV manufacturer Cello has launched a new Freeview Play TV range with Alexa voice control, powered by netgem.tv.
Available in screen sizes 24-inch to 50-inch, this latest Smart TV range offers a wide variety of content provided by netgem.tv with add-ons such as Amazon Prime Video, Rakuten TV and YouTube. Viewers also have access to over 100 live channels and Freeview Play for catch-up apps including BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, My5 and UKTV.
Viewers can use any Alexa-enabled device to switch between apps, live TV content, catch-up players and remote-control functionality.
Brian Palmer, CEO at Cello Electronics commented: “Working with netgem.tv is a natural fit for Cello, with shared beliefs of choice, simplicity and value. The way in which customers enjoy TV is evolving. Long gone are the days of traditional channel viewing, the British consumer wants the ability to watch whatever they want whenever they want. Cello TV owners can get the best in on-demand entertainment with a British-built TV.”
Key features of the FreeviewPlay Smart Full HD LED TV with Alexa include:
● HD Ready Smart LED TV (24-inch, 32-inch) / Full HD Smart LED TV (40-inch, 43-inch, 50-inch)
● Screen sizes available: 24-inch, 32-inch, 40-inch, 43-inch and 50-inch
● Powered by netgem.tv with over 1000 shows to watch and enjoy
● Alexa voice control through additional Alexa enabled device required.
● Mobile TV – unlimited access for everyone in the home
● HDMI x 2 inputs for external devices and consoles
● Wall mountable (200mm x 200mm)