Published on June 8th, 2015 | by The GC Team0
Electrolux Group launches ‘Simple Switch’ campaign
Electrolux has launched a ‘Simple Switch’ campaign as part of its Premier Partner Programme. The initiative has been created to support and guide independent kitchen studio businesses into a smooth and “lucrative” transition to the AEG, Electrolux and Zanussi brands, while guaranteeing a wide range of benefits and rewards.
Steve Breen, Head of Kitchen Retail at Electrolux Group, commented: “The Premier Partner Programme is for retailers who want to work with someone who really values their business. We ensure loyalty is rewarded and that you get the care and dedicated service you need. Simple Switch is all about making it easy for you to change over to our group brands.”
The Premier Partner Scheme has been running successfully for over 7 years. Angela Bower of Bower Willis Designs in Warwickshire speaks about her experience as an AEG Premier Partner for the past 4 years: “Selling appliances shouldn’t be difficult if you know your stuff and really believe in the products. Since I’ve had my own AEG steam oven, I can’t help but evangelize about it. Of course our sales have gone up as a result.
“When I take a step back, the main benefit of being part of the Premier Partner Programme is probably the support we get from the dedicated team. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that aspect. Having an account manager who actually comes to see me, and who understands my business is invaluable. The quality of the people and their willingness to go the extra mile makes a massive difference. The Premier Partner range gives you great quality at reasonable prices. With a dedicated team to support you, you really don’t need to consider anyone else.”
Highlights of the AEG Premier Partners Scheme include:
- No financial outlay: AEG will supply the appliances that your showroom display requires at no additional cost.
- Minimal impact on your studio: Once your switch plan is agreed, AEG will agree a date to switch over your studio at a time that suits you to ensure that any impact on your business is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Up to speed in no time at all: AEG’s specialist support team will ensure you have everything you need in place to get started from day one.
- Credit where credit is due: AEG will match the credit limit offered by your existing supplier, subject to a satisfactory credit report.
- A simple and genuine promise: AEG believes that studios will want to work with the brand over the long term. So if studios give AEG the opportunity to work with them for 12 months and are not completely convinced they’ve made the right choice, they can simply walk away.
- The support retailers and their customers expect and deserve: Benefit from AEG’s dedicated Premier Partner service team, marketing support and rewards, from national promotions to a points scheme.