Published on May 8th, 2019 | by The GC Team0
Exclusively exhibitors show their eco-credentials
The Exclusively Electrical & Exclusively Housewares event organiser has announced that exhibitors with products displaying eco-credentials has emerged as a positive trend this year.
25% of exhibitors are showcasing products with eco-qualities stated as “biodegradable”, “earth friendly”, “minimal impact on the environment” and “made with recycled materials”.
The 2019 shows take place at London’s Business Design Centre 11th – 12th June, with over 150 exhibitors attending.
As in past years, the heart of the business carried out at shows remains that of housewares, tabletop and small domestic appliances.
- 30 exhibitors are offering small domestic appliances, with the bulk of these being in Exclusively Electrical
- One in three stands will have Bakeware
- Over 40% of exhibitors will have Cookware
Other key areas include:
- Cleaning and storage are popular categories, fuelled by the rise of influences on social media platforms such as Instagram
- Reflecting a trend for cookshops to include homewares, nearly a third of exhibitors are offering home accessories
- As housewares are often given as gifts, in the region of a third of exhibitors are showcasing gifting products.
- It’s also good news for British manufacturing, as this year 20 exhibitors are manufacturing products in the UK
For further details of exhibitors and products: www.exclusivelyshows.co.uk. The details will also be in a catalogue which can be collected at the show.