Published on November 5th, 2018 | by The GC Team0
Flexible, controlled, efficient cooking with the new ESSE 990 ELX
ESSE’s new 990 ELX range cooker provides extra space and versatility with a three-zone induction hob and plancha-style hotplate. A programmable timer and ESSE’s power share technology – which directs energy only where it’s needed – enhance the appliance’s control and efficiency.
The 990 ELX can be used in any kitchen with a double plug socket, and because it does not require a chimney or flue, it can be positioned almost anywhere, including for use as a freestanding island unit.
- Room for seven pans on the hob
- Even cooking due to patented ‘heat surround’ engineering
- Independently controlled hob, ovens and grill
- Rapid heat-up times
- Vented moisture control for perfect baking and roasting results
- Full-width grill
- Warming oven
- Heat-conserving hotplate covers that double as splashbacks
- ‘Weightless’ recessed cover hinges to maximise hob space
- Available in 20 colours – including modern matt finishes
To support the launch of the new 990 ELX and demonstrate its all-round versatility to the widest audience of potential customers, ESSE will be conducting a series of live demonstration events across the UK.
Sales director Mark Blewitt said: “We think it’s important that as many potential customers as possible can touch and feel the re-engineered hotplates and covers and discover for themselves exactly what the 990 ELX is capable of.”