Published on September 2nd, 2020 | by The GC Team0
IFA 2020: Haier announces new product launches
Chinese company and Hoover/Candy parent Haier has announced that IFA 2020 will see the launch of its new connected wine cellar and the debut of the brand in the built-in segment, with the preview of a new range of ovens, induction hobs and hoods.
The manufacturer said Candy is continuing its mission in providing solutions able to simplify consumers’ everyday life with the launch of a new range of washing machines that further evolve the concept of Smart Washing.
Hoover will focus on wellness and healthy lifestyle, proposing a series of innovations for care of the home and the environment, with the launch of a new wellbeing ecosystem line that “relaunches the brand’s mission and vocation”.
Other news from the company includes the launch of the new Haier Cube Series Slim HTF-520IP7 Fridge Freezer with Water Dispenser & Ice Dispenser.
- A spacious 4-door slim cube fridge freezer offering improved space management
- 489-litre net storage capacity
- Built-in water dispenser and automatic ice maker that can hold up to 8kg of ice
- Haier’s exclusive T-ABT® (Anti-Bacterial Treatment) neutralises 99.9% of bacteria to maintain freshness and remove bad odours
- Fitted with Haier’s Fresher Techs, including Humidity Zone
- My Zone: choose between 3 temperatures to optimise storage conditions
- A++ energy – uses up to 40% less energy than A rating
- Available in platinum inox