Published on January 14th, 2014 | by The GC Team0
Indesit Company introduces new Hotpoint and Indesit cooker hood collections
Indesit Company has launched a new collection of Hotpoint and Indesit branded hoods, with five styles from Hotpoint and four from Indesit – 22 models in all – offering a choice of contemporary T-box, curved or flat glass, pyramid and chimney hoods in different widths and finishes to suit a range of budgets and kitchen styles.
The new hoods combine improved performance and filtration with reduced noise levels and, on selected hoods, advanced features such as stainless steel grease filters and touch controls.
It is the first time that Indesit Company has produced its own cooker hoods and follows a €26 million investment in a new, dedicated European manufacturing facility.
Indesit Company Marketing Director Michelle Gorringe-Smith said the products have been developed on the company’s in-depth consumer insight, which has come from decades of experience in the home appliances industry.
“Our new range concentrates on powerful extraction rates and better filtration that removes grease, steam and odours quickly to keep kitchens clean and in tip-top condition. We are also responding to consumers’ demands by reducing noise levels, an aspect that will become even more prevalent when energy and noise labelling comes to extractor hoods in 2014.
Hotpoint range highlights:
- The 60cm Hotpoint NewStyle T-box hood (HHB6.7AD) offers a 651 m/h extraction performance (75% better than the previous NewStyle model) and has soft buttons, a digital display and halogen lighting.
- The curved glass NewStyle hoods now come in a 70cm width (as well as 60cm and 90cm). The extraction rate on these models has been improved by a third, to 514 m/h, and noise levels have been reduced to 61dB.
- NewStyle chimney hoods have a new flat-profile design with a 651 m/h extraction rate, soft button controls and halogen lighting.
- NewStyle pyramid hoods have improved extraction rates of 451 m/h, a lift of 24% on the previous models, and feature low voltage halogen lighting.
The new Indesit range offers:
- Improved performance with extraction rates up to 24% better than previous Indesit models
- Super-efficient halogen lights
- Push-button controls
- Charcoal filters included
The new European manufacturing facility is also allowing Indesit Company to develop advanced technology and produce bespoke hoods in response to consumers’ specific needs in different market sectors.