Published on August 18th, 2015 | by The GC Team0
InSinkErator® introduces improved M Series food waste disposers
InSinkErator® has updated its M Series food waste disposers to provide improved performance and faster, easier installation with a Quick Lock® mounting assembly.
The new M Series comprises three entry-level disposers which utilise the same technology and quality parts of the brand’s top-of-the-range model. Each unit is compact enough to fit under the kitchen sink without taking up valuable storage space.
InSinkErator® food waste disposers deal with food waste hygienically, efficiently and quickly while reducing odours and bacteria in the kitchen. They are equipped with top quality stainless steel grinding elements that grind food waste into tiny particles, without the use of blades, before flushing them down the drain.
Key features of the InSinkErator® M Series 66 food waste disposer:
- Top-of-the-range M Series model disposes food waste practically and hygienically with 0.75 horsepower
- Offers high performance and continuous feed operation with improved one-stage grind technology
- Capable of handling a large amount of food waste with added overload protection
- Uses four litres of water per day and 3-4 kWh per year
- No blades – uses superior stainless steel grinding elements and 980ml grind chamber
- Built-in air switch operation, available in polished chrome or brushed steel
- Removable easy-clean sound baffle for quieter operation
- Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation into new or existing kitchens
- Auto-reverse action for extended product life and trouble free operation
- Four-year parts and service guarantee
- Dimensions: H 318 x W 185 x 131 mm