Published on October 4th, 2019 | by The GC Team0
Marantz PM7000N launches November 2019
Marantz has announced the launch of the PM7000N – the company’s first fully discrete integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with high-resolution music streaming capabilities. With HEOS technology built in, listeners can stream music from Amazon Music (HD), Spotify Free and Premium, Tidal, Deezer and more, or from local music file libraries. The unit is built for the “music connoisseur”, with hand-selected high-grade audio components delivering quality sound with Hi-Res Audio support and an integrated phono stage.
- Fully discrete current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier; 60W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: Wide dynamic range and famous Marantz soundstage
- Shielded toroidal transformer: Delivering high level of clean power for pure amplification without distortion
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support for improved network stability even in Wi-Fi crowded environments
- HEOS Built-in wireless music streaming: Support for nearly unlimited music from streaming services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music (HD), Deezer, TuneIn Internet Radio and more with the comfortable HEOS app
- Four analogue inputs, one analogue output, one coaxial input, two optical digital inputs and one USB-A for high resolution audio files
- Supports high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening supported by a high-performance audio DAC AK4490
- Integrated Marantz Musical phono input with newly design FET input stage to improve signal purity and improve sound
- Fully shielded digital and network section with the option to deactivate, minimizing the risk of interference by digital section to achieve highest audio performance and a pure analogue experience
- Premium Marantz SPKT-1+ speaker terminals made of dense brass with a thick nickel plating to provide best possible contact with speaker cables
- Tone Controls: Bass, Treble and Balance control knobs on the front panel. Marantz Source Direct function, which bypasses the tone and balance control circuitry for a straight path, delivering elevated sound purity
- Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents for seamless voice control
The PM7000N (MSRP: £999) will be available November 15th 2019 at authorised Marantz retailers.