Published on June 5th, 2020 | by The GC Team0
Philips 805/855/865 OLED TVs on sale in July
TP Vision has confirmed that the new 800 Series of Philips OLED TVs will officially be on sale in the UK from July 2020 in 55” and 65” versions, with the proud boast: “TV PQ moves up to a new and higher level thanks to 4th Gen P5 with AI Functionality”.
According to TP Vision, Philips OLED TVs have set the reference standard for picture quality over the past three years with an “incredible” 80 ‘Best TV’ reviews and awards across European media in 2019 alone.
These new releases feature:
- 4th Gen P5 with AI processing ensures market leading picture quality – producing an image so lifelike you feel you could step into it
- 3-sided Ambilight
- Android 9 Smart TV functionality
- Excellent, new design, multi-speaker 50-Watt sound system
- First sets from a premium TV brand to offer DTS Play-Fi surround sound & multi-room connectivity
- Best of European design with real materials including metal and leather
- New premium quality remote control featuring Muirhead responsibly sourced leather
- OLED805 features a new chamfered stand design, finished in dark chrome
- OLED855 series has a new dark chrome central stand angled to the table and, the
- OLED865 series features the same stand with a wrap of Muirhead leather