Published on July 4th, 2018 | by The GC Team0
Rangemaster releases new additions to cooling range
Rangemaster has added six new A+ rated models to its cooling range including a standalone American-style four-door fridge freezer with 560 litres of storage and a French-style two-door, two-drawer model with 557 litres of storage. They are available in three colour co-ordinating Rangemaster finishes: Black, Stainless Steel and Ivory.
The French-style model RDXD18 (pictured) features:
- even-Circ™ minimises any heat transfer from the walls inside the cooler unit to ensure food stays fresher for longer
- Ionizer™ technology spreads negative ions which neutralise particles of unpleasant odours and dust inside the refrigerator
- RangeFresh™ technology helps to remove ethylene gas (a bio product released naturally from fresh foods) and any unpleasant odours to ensure food stays fresh
- Super freeze mode rapidly freezes produce to retain quality
- Super cool mode helps to cool large quantities of food in the fridge compartment and quickly chills drinks
- Eco running mode maintains optimum temperature of 4°C for the fridge and -18°C for the freezer
- Holiday mode offers users the option to leave only the freezer on while away from home for prolonged periods of time
- Child lock function can be activated to prevent any unintentional changes being made to the appliance settings
- Soft door alarm alerts users if the door is left open for longer than two minutes
Four integrated models – 70:30 and 50:50 fridge-freezers, a tall larder fridge and a tall larder freezer – complete the new additions to the range.