Published on December 10th, 2019 | by The GC Team0
Samsung recognises dedicated kitchen specialists at Kitchen Circle Awards
Samsung Electronics has revealed the winners of its first Kitchen Circle Awards, held at the Principal Manchester Hotel and presented by Mark Seaman, Head of Domestic Appliances UK and Ireland.
Samsung’s Kitchen Circle programme was launched in January this year to support, educate and reward kitchen specialists who believe in the brand’s vision, with a view to furthering its role as a leader within the domestic appliance industry.
Nine awards were presented at the event:
- Showroom Award (North) – The Kitchen Factory Ltd
- Showroom Award (East) – Crown Kitchens & Interiors Ltd
- Showroom Award (South) – Kesseler Kitchens of Hove
- Showroom Award (West) – Elmore Kitchens
- The Connected Award – NBK Norwich Bathrooms & Kitchens
- The Hero Award – Paul Turnham Kitchens
- The Do What You Can’t Award (North) – Appliance and Kitchen People
- The Do What You Can’t Award (South) – CK Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Ambassador Training Programme Award – Simply Kitchens