Published on March 2nd, 2017 | by The GC Team0
Smeg Portofino range cooker inspired by the Amalfi coast
The latest addition to Smeg’s range cooker collection is the 90cm wide Portofino model, which comes in eight colour choices said to represent the bright hues of towns and villages along the Italian Riviera: sunshine yellow, olive green, deep red, burnt orange, classic stainless steel, anthracite, black and white. According to Smeg, Portofino is its most technically advanced range cooker, with five cooking levels and 12 different functions including time defrost, rising and Sabbath.
- A+ energy rating
- 126-litre gross capacity (gross)
- Three fans in main oven cavity
- Closed door grilling and air cooling systems
- Easy-clean enamel interior
- Pyrolytic and eco Pyrolytic clean functions
- Large professional-style controls
- Soft-close door
- Lower storage drawer
- LCD display screen | 20 automatic programmes
- Six-burner hob | Induction hob option
- Matching cooker hoods available
The Portofino collection will launch this month (March 2017). Prices start from £2,399 for the gas hob version and £2,899 for the induction hob model. Matching hoods £599.