Published on May 10th, 2021 | by The GC Team0
Sony launches range of BRAVIA TV models in large screen sizes
Sony has announced the availability window in Europe for a variety of its latest BRAVIA TV models in large screen sizes – including the flagship BRAVIA XR MASTER Series A90J 4K HRD OLED TV in 83”.
The 75” and 85” X85J 4K HDR LED, 75” BRAVIA XR X90J Full Array LED and 83” BRAVIA XR MASTER Series A90J 4K HDR OLED will go on sale in the UK and Ireland in June, so customers looking to upgrade their home entertainment setup for a more immersive experience centred around a sizeable display will now have the opportunity to choose from a variety of entry and high-end models boasting some of Sony’s most advanced proprietary picture and sound technologies.
The MASTER Series A90J (83”, 65” and 55”) OLED TV features:
- Cognitive Processor XR understands how humans see and hear, providing a revolutionary experience that completely immerses viewers in their favourite content
- XR OLED Contrast PRO adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow while XR Triluminos Pro enables a wider palette to reproduce each colour with the subtle differences seen in the real world
- XR 4K Upscaling technology upscales 2K signals close to true 4K quality for incredibly real and detailed pictures
- XR Motion Clarity technology controls moving images precisely to minimise blur so that pictures remain true with less loss in brightness during high-speed scenes
- BRAVIA CORE™: In collaboration with Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE), BRAVIA CORE™ is where entertainment meets technology and was developed to add value and showcase unique Sony experiences. Pre-loaded on all new BRAVIA XR models, users can enjoy a selection of the latest SPE premium and classic titles and the largest IMAX Enhanced collection. BRAVIA CORE is the first in the industry to feature Pure Stream™ technology, achieving near lossless UHD BD equivalent quality with streaming up to 80 Mbps.
- Quick access to an array of content and services with Google TV
- Easy connectivity to most devices, including Apple® AirPlay® 2 and HomeKit™
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Netflix Calibrated Mode offers studio-quality Netflix content, and IMAX® Enhanced™ delivers IMAX remastered picture and immersive audio by DTS
- Calman® Ready offers advanced calibration capabilities and the ability to fine-tune adjustments simply not possible through conventional picture settings
- HDMI 2.1 feature compatibility, including 4K 120fps, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and eARC
- Improved Acoustic Surface Audio+ technology delivers more accurate sound positioning and cinematic surround sound, providing pictures and sound in perfect harmony
- Support for Dolby Vision® HDR and Dolby Atmos® immersive audio will transform entertainment with ultra-vivid picture quality and incredible moving sound
- Ambient Optimization optimises picture and sound quality in any environment
- Two-way stand provides different stand position options, including a hero position to eliminate distractions and a sound bar position to elevate the TV and integrate a soundbar system
- 3-way multi-position stand gives you the choice of a standard setting that focuses you on the picture, narrow setting for smaller shelves and soundbar setting for ideal positioning of your sound system
- Minimalist one slate design with Seamless Edge bezel embraces the screen in a single pane of glass that’s naturally elegant and keeps viewers focused on the picture without distraction
- Hands-free voice search works alongside Google Assistant to provide a smarter viewing experience