Published on June 28th, 2018 | by The GC Team0
Stoves launches Deluxe Range Cooker collection
GDHA brand Stoves has launched a new collection of range cookers developed to a high specification and premium finish, which it believes offers retailers the highest quality in range cooking appliances.
The new collection is the result of a £2 million investment in product development, manufacturing and launch, and has allowed Stoves to double the size of the product ranges within its Richmond and Sterling collections.
The complete new collection comprises 36 models, totalling 72 different SKUs across three sizes (900mm, 1000mm and 1100mm), four fuel options (dual fuel, dual fuel gas-through-glass, electric induction and gas), and three finishes (black, classic cream and stainless steel).
- Quad Oven feature (four-oven capacity across the collection)
- 900mm models: QUAD OVEN™ with PROFLEX™ CAVITY SPLITTER allows users to convert the 79L Titan™ Oven into two separate Equiflow™ fan ovens
- ZEUS™ BLUETOOTH® CONNECTED TIMER
- STEAM & INFUSE™ accessory creates moisture and flavour and optimises the taste and texture of food (includes accessory for making kebabs)
- GAS-THROUGH-GLASS HOTPLATE with TWIN 5kW POWER WOK™ PLUS BURNERS (1000mm and 1100mm Deluxe models)
- MAXI-GRILL™ deep full width grill pan
- Shelves fitted with adjustable PRO-TRAC™ DOUBLE EXTENSION TELESCOPIC SLIDERS
- TITAN™ OVEN offers 8 shelf positions and Slow Cook, Keep Warm and Bread Proving functions
- Fully programmable Maxi-Clock™ LED Touch Control Programmer
- Multifunction main oven with 11 settings including Equiflow fan oven, Pizza Function, Bread Proving Function
- Dual Fuel models come with separate cast iron Dual Griddle for use on the hob, raised cast iron PanGlide™ Pan Supports, and a 4kW PowerWok™ Burner
- Electric Induction models offer a 5 Zone Induction Hob with touch control power sliders and ten power settings