Published on February 13th, 2018 | by The GC Team0
Tefal promotes the “fight against limescale”
Tefal is to mount a major high-profile digital media campaign designed to educate consumers on the need to protect their steam irons and high-pressure steam generators against limescale build-up.
Running from 14th March for 6 weeks, the campaign promotes Tefal’s JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST LIMESCALE message using a multi-level digital media platform incorporating the following key elements:
- Programmatic Display will be used exclusively for retargeting Tefal pre-roll viewers and site visitors.
- Facebook Display will be used to drive traffic volume to Tefal.co.uk and10- and 30-second video views.
- An anti-scale focused email will be sent via this new campaign platform to opted-in data.
- Two high-production quality 30-second+ videos will run against core targeted audiences in You Tube.
- Search Engine Advertising, running all year, will peak in the campaign period.
There will also be a dedicated Anti-Scale landing page built specifically for the campaign, which will bring together all of the key assets with detailed product information and ‘where to buy’ links.
To aid retailers during the campaign, all Tefal steam irons and high-pressure steam generators within the brand’s Anti-Scale range will have a promotional discount applied, and impactful POS merchandising support will be available to maximise sales at point-of-purchase.
“Retailers are strongly advised to get on board,” said Caroline Ross, Marketing Manager Linen Care at Groupe SEB UK Ltd.