Published on May 6th, 2016 | by The GC Team0
Whirlpool adds induction oven to Fusion collection
Whirlpool’s new Fusion AKZM 8920/GK oven has a removable induction shelf which generates a magnetic field that heats an induction tray to provide efficient, speedy and precise cooking.
The induction function is simple and easy to use and guarantees a great cooking performance, an extremely fast cooking process and low energy consumption.
Users simply select the food category and Whirlpool’s 6th Sense® technology calculates the required cooking time for perfect results using the minimum amount of energy and time. Working in conjunction with the grill to brown food from above, the induction oven is capable of cooking a wide variety of dishes including pasta bakes, pizza, roast chicken and biscuits.
- High quality iXelium™ stainless steel finish
- Generous capacity of 73 litres
- 6th Sense® technology monitors, adapts and controls the cooking process for faster cooking times
- Multifunction feature offering eight flexible cooking options
- Thirty automatic 6th Sense® pre-programmed recipes
- Cook3 technology: cook up to three separate dishes at the same time without aromas mixing
- Ready2Cook function eliminates the need for pre-heating
- Grill with turbo grill mode for faster and more even cooking
- Forced air mode forces air into the cavity from four directions to cook food quickly and evenly in all parts of the oven
- Soft-close triple glazed glass door with full-width inner glass door for easy maintenance
- Clock, timer and automatic start/stop
- A+ energy class
- Supplied with colour cookery book